[Blindmath] Do not invent your own math notation

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 18:46:46 UTC 2012

I've never been one to promote conformity, even though I have a deep love for standards. How can't I, given my field?

So, I'll simply offer an alternative viewpoint, and that is, if you have a system, set of techniques, or particular approach,
notation or otherwise, that has made mathematics more accessible to you, then I encourage you to explore that system and allow it to
help you as much as possible. Please incorporate, or at least be aware of, the many existing approaches so that you're not stuck
reinventing the wheel, but by all means, allow me to encourage the development of new systems, for there's always something better.

Website: www.SinaBahram.com