[Blindmath] Extracting bitmap images from pdf files

Jamal Mazrui empower at smart.net
Wed Jan 25 22:41:51 UTC 2012

Xpdf is a free package of utilities that includes pdfimages.exe in the
Windows distribution.  Based only on the documentation (I have not tried
it), it may do what you want.  I would be curious to know.

The home page of the project is at

http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/

A direct download URL is

ftp://ftp.foolabs.com/pub/xpdf/xpdfbin-win-3.03.zip

Jamal