[Blindmath] binomial distribution in MathType

Rose Engstrom engs0006 at umn.edu
Tue Jan 31 18:13:17 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,
Does anyone know how to enter binomials into MathType, I am using
MathType in Word to author documents going to Braille and to Daisy and I
cannot find an adequate way to enter the binomials that will make sense
in the end product. I am adjusting the Braille by hand, but am concerned
about the Daisy file for accuracy.

Thanks for the information.

Rose

--
Rose Engstrom
Document Conversion Assistant

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.