[Blindmath] current programs for doing calculus and Algebra?

Anthony J popeye0606 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:45:56 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I am looking for a program that can make algebraic expressions and also
for showing my work in  a calculus course in the Fall. I am a JAWS user
and found using programs like Scientific notebook and virtual pencil
back in 2001 to be very slow and tedious. I was so slow using those
programs that I was unable to finish my final exam. I hope in the 11
years since then there have been some major improvements and
developments in the resources available to us. I understand I may need 1
program for writing math and another for reading. It would be better if
I could do both in a single program.

I am also very interested in hearing about the different tools and
learning aids you used in addition to the computer programs.

Thank you.