[Blindmath] publish as math page problem

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Sat Jul 28 13:02:27 UTC 2012

Nirmal,

In Word, when you first click the Publish to MathPage button, you'll be
presented with a dialog from which you can choose between images and
MathML. As you've discovered, images is the default, but choosing MathML
is an easy switch. From that dialog, click the Help button for more
guidance about the various MathML choices (but the default MathML choice
is generally best).

Write back if you have more trouble with it -- or send the question
directly to support at dessci.com

Bob Mathews
Director of Training
Twitter: @afwings, @MathType

Tel: (512) 434-9741
Fax: (425) 977-1157

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach CA 90802

www.dessci.com
~Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor~