[Blindmath] Used Braille College Text Books

Susan Mooney susanannemooney at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 21:09:15 UTC 2012

Where in the world is the university procuring the textbooks?  Does that
not seem a bit on the high side for you?  Most of the time the
instructors/profs will not use the entire text.  Perhaps the instructor can
outline which portions of the text s/he will be using and get only those
portions transcribed?  As a transcriber, I've done this many times.  That
figure is absolutely crazy.

SM

--
Be Here now.  Be someplace else later.  Is that so complicated? (Zen
Judaism)