[Blindmath] Creating graph and charts

Lisa Bongiorno Lisa.Bongiorno at dhs.state.nj.us
Thu Mar 8 13:16:48 UTC 2012

Is there a software that can easily scan and translate mathematics  into
Nemeth?  Like print to Duxbury in one key stroke without having to
recheck and adjust symbols. I could swear I read somewhere that someone
was developing a software that would make math translation easier with
less errors.
I would appreciate any and all information.
Thank you.
Lisa
A TVI desperate for information!
This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for
the personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s)
named above. This message may include advisory, consultative and/or
deliberative material and, as such, would be privileged and
confidential and not a public document. Any Information in this
e-mail identifying a client of the Department of Human Services is
confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error, you must
not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or
disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must
return e-mail.