[Blindmath] Putting SVGDraw images, vOICe audio, and LaTeX content in Wordpress: Am I asking the impossible?

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Sun Mar 11 15:22:17 UTC 2012

Hi again Sarah,

You also asked "Is there a way of opening SVGDraw-created files in the
vOICe?" which I didn't address in my previous messages.

The quickest way is to open the svg file in Firefox, IE9, or Google Chrome,
set the browser to full screen, and then open the screen in the vOICe.

The problem with that approach is that the header information at the top of
the browser window will probably create a lot of high frequency noise.

Probably the best approach is to convert the svg file to a png (or other
bitmap format) file as discussed earlier and open the png file in the
vOICe. I may be wrong, but I don't believe it is possible to open an svg
file directly in the vOICe.

Several people who are frequent users of the voice also frequent this list
and they know much more about it than I do. They may want to comment.

Dick Baldwin