[Blindmath] Putting SVGDraw images, vOICe audio, and LaTeX content in Wordpress: Am I asking the impossible?

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 12 03:52:57 UTC 2012

Hi Andrew and all,
Thank you so much for all your posts on this. Though I think it'd be
beneficial for me to post notes online, I'll wait until I can dedicate the
time and mental faculties. I'll save these messages though for future
reading so when I do take the plunge, I'll be informed.
If you'd like to visit my blog as it is right now (very new), you can do so
at
http://sjevnikar.wordpress.com
Thanks for all your help.
Sarah