[Blindmath] grayscale braille

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Tue Mar 20 18:42:46 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

You wrote:

"may not really give the same impression as the visual things you describe
as one never reads/views Braille at a distance so won't get that point of
not really resolving individual dots but rather a general effect."

In this respect, I was thinking in terms of embossed images as opposed to
single line Braille displays. It seems to me that brushing your hand across
an embossed image and being aware of the dot density at different locations
on the image might be somewhat analogous to viewing a printer-art image
from a distance.

Dick B.