[Blindmath] New Moderator

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Mar 29 02:16:15 UTC 2012

Dear List Members:

Some months ago I made a change on the Blind Math list -- I appointed
Steve Jacobson as Moderator.  However, I neglected to make an
announcement about that change here.

First I would like to thank Angie Matney for starting the list, and
for her work over the years.  As you may know, her interests have
moved outside of Math, thus Steve's appointment.

Steve was a Math Major in college back in '02 and now works in the IT
field for 3M.  He is a smart guy, a good writer, a very nice guy, and
a thoughtful individual.  This list is almost always well-behaved but
occasionally a misunderstanding can develop, and has.  I know Steve
will get you back on track.

David Andrews, List Owner

\