[Blindmath] Teaching science to visually impaired youth

Ryan Hemphill ryanhemphill.email at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:56:53 UTC 2012

This is very interesting, thank you for providing these links.  I work for
an educational publisher and I'm trying to get them up to date on
accessibility measures being taken for vision impairment and other
disabilities in science and math in general.  If you have any other good
material or links, I would love to hear about them.

Ryan

--

Shipping is a Feature...Perhaps the Most Important Feature.