[Blindmath] From MathML to CML

Ryan Hemphill ryanhemphill.email at gmail.com
Thu May 17 19:46:03 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

We have been working on a javascript based mathml to nemeth and Braille
translator and we have gotten pretty far with it.  Our proof has really
gotten attention from our company, Cengage (textbook publisher, for those
who don't know) and we have suggested that we could do the same in
Chemistry via the CML format.

If anyone here can point us in the direction of a really comprehension
'Rosetta Stone' for CML, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ryan (and Brad)

--

Shipping is a Feature...Perhaps the Most Important Feature.