[Blindmath] Talking Scientific Calculators

Duong Tuan Nam tuannamduong at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:11:13 UTC 2012

My friend and I purchased two modals calculators last year. And after a few
months, it have had errors. Now we don't use these ones anymore. my friend's
calculator can be used, it speak wrong in some key buttons though.For
instant, when pressing learning mode key, it talks "divided by". Mine cannot
be turned on.

Nam