[Blindmath] Learn about Orca, Gnome, and accessibility in the Linux OS

Ryan Hemphill ryanhemphill.email at gmail.com
Thu May 31 11:43:42 UTC 2012

For our work, Orca's focus management abilities do matter to our math
project.  Does anyone know whether javascript focus management works on
Orca?  I don't want to pursue it if it doesn't, otherwise - does anyone
know if there are plugins for Orca when it comes to math web or non-web?
I'm not seeing any information that suggests this, but I wanted to make
certain what the case was, one way or another.

Ryan Hemphill

--

Shipping is a Feature...Perhaps the Most Important Feature.