[Blindmath] i need your help regarding maths.Re: Blindmath Digest, Vol 76, Issue 1

raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 04:20:55 UTC 2012

respected sirs, i'm raju singh from darjeeling, india.
sir, i'm taking BCA (bachelar of computer application) and this stream
contains number of mathematics stoffs, which i don't know. yes i know
how to perform simple maths in tailerframe, but is it possible to do
math in computer? i am using jaws and NVDA, but i am not using any
braille display, so I've tried number of time to do math in notepad,
microsoft word but jaws didn't assist me i felt. so is there any
accessible software which act as the same environment for doing maths?
tailer frame doesn't provide the flaxible environment for doing
alzebra, calculus, trigonometri, etc therefore i am trying to doing on
computer.

regards, raaju.