[Blindmath] sci notebook and duxbury woes

Birkir R. Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:17:29 UTC 2012

Is Scientific Notebook still being maintained and sold? I thought it
was very good a few years back, but it has not been updated or
maintained for some time now. I may be totaly wrong, but would be good
to know this for sure.
MathType does its thing pretty decently, I can attest to that, and it
is probably the quickest/simplest interface with mainstream math
editors (i.e. Word with MathType), though of course it's all about
people finding out what works for them, and then going with it.
Cheers
-B