[Blindmath] mathamatica

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Fri Apr 19 15:43:56 UTC 2013

I don't have a functional Mathematica at the moment, but I think you can say
$Post = FortranForm

or, I think better,
$Post = InputForm

This will apply FortranForm or InputForm to every output so that you don't
need to write apply it everytime like shown below:
Expand[(x+y)^5]//InputForm

If you use $Post, all of your output will be linear, either like Fortran,
or like the input.  I think the later form is better since that is what you
need type.

Good luck,

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Greg Williams <greg.williams.1978 at gmail.com