[Blindmath] University Math

Susan Jolly easjolly at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 29 19:00:11 UTC 2013

Hi again Kartik,

I guess I still don't understand how you do programming on a practical
level.  My experience of programming, no matter what language, is a constant
cycle of writing a few lines of code, reading them, editing them, compiling,
resolving compiler errors, rereading and revising on a small scale, and
refactoring on a larger scale.  So what I am trying to understand is exactly
how you carry out this cycle, most especially how you read what you've
written.  (Also, I should point out that most professional programming
involves working on a team so you have to be able to read what others have
written as well.)

Sincerely,
Susan Jolly