[Blindmath] PHD Jaws user needs advice

Debbie Willis dwillis at aph.org
Fri Aug 2 15:13:04 UTC 2013

You might want to check into ChromeVox as it is free and works very well, unless you need output to a refreshable braille display.  ChromeVox does not currently support braille.  You might want to talk with the owners of JAWS and tell them what you need to do; they will know if it is something that is doable with a particular version of JAWS.  I think they are now working on JAWS Version 15.
Debbie Willis