[Blindmath] Accessible math in Wikipedia using MathPlayer

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Tue Aug 6 19:11:42 UTC 2013

A while back I said I was going to write a blog post on how to make math
accessible in Wikipedia using MathPlayer.  I've finally written it:
http://accessiblemath.dessci.com/2013/08/wikipedia-accessible-math-in-3-easy-steps.html

There's a lot of math in Wikipedia, so I think this will be really useful
for some of you.

I've written some other posts on using some of MathPlayer 3's new
accessibility features, so if you are using MathPlayer, you might want to
look through the last few postings to see if there is something in which
you are interested.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~