[Blindmath] The Accessible TI-84 Plus ProgrammableGraphing Calculator

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Aug 21 17:31:54 UTC 2013

I think that they have to make a couple of mods to the unit, so they want to sell you the calculator as well as the add-on module.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.