[Blindmath] The Accessible TI-84 Plus ProgrammableGraphing Calculator

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Thu Aug 22 10:45:47 UTC 2013

If you are looking for a company to do this a good one to look at is Orbit
Research and yes they are the ones that did the modifications for the TI-84
for us here at APH.  They are also the ones who make the TI-36 talking
scientific calculator which is a modified TI-36 and they also make the IBill
money reader.  You can find Them at orbitresearch.com

Ken

Ken