[Blindmath] VoiceOver is not reading words as I type in TexWorks

Sarah A Easton seaston at hancockcollege.edu
Wed Dec 4 20:46:21 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your quick response! I just tried TexShop and it works! I had been told to try TexWorks, which downloaded with TexShop and seems to work similarly except that VoiceOver would not read words as I typed.

Thanks again!!!

Sarah Easton
High Technology Instructor
Learning Assistance Program