[Blindmath] 3D printing used as a tool to explain theoretical physics

Sean Tikkun jaquis at mac.com
Mon Dec 9 15:16:02 UTC 2013

Thanks for the article.  I am actively pursuing 3D printing for science and math with blind students. I've gotten braille labeling outputted on models and am now looking at different topics to try out.  Seems like a perfectly good time to ask the list what do you wish you had a model of when you were learning science in school?  Look forward to the conversation!

Sean Tikkun
Fellow, National Leadership Consortium on Sensory Disabilities
Northern Illinois University

srtikkun at niu.com