[Blindmath] Looking for a Braille Calculus Book

Gabriela Moats gmoats at haverford.edu
Mon Dec 9 19:22:58 UTC 2013

I was looking at all the helpful messages on this listserv to my question
about braille embossers, when I saw this question about an intro calc book
- we just so happen to have one!! The book we have is the 4th edition of
"Calculus: Single Variable" by Hughes-Hallet. Here is a link on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Calculus-Single-Variable-Deborah-Hughes-Hallett/dp/0470131594We
got it from Jimico and it is transcribed in Braille with accompanying
tactile graphics. There's 43 volumes in 6 or 7 cubic foot boxes I believe.
We often have been in the same situation ourselves, so I would love to be
able to help others in the same boat! Let me know if you're interested.

Gabriela

--
Gabriela Echavarría Moats
Special Assignment Coordinator of Accommodations
gmoats at haverford.edu
(512) 913-8067