[Blindmath] A new site for VI people is to launch so need your valuable suggestions and ideas.:

shyam sharma shyam371987 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 17:04:33 UTC 2013

Hi friends, on the occasion of this new year2014 Mr. SonuKapoor and
his group is going to launch a new website specially for visually
impaired community. In this regard, we need your valuable suggestions
and ideas. so, kindly join the referenced group on facebook so that a
healthy communication can be built in avoiding trafic on the mailing
lists.

please join this facebook group to be a part of our mission all
discussion will be there.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/544353448993682?refid=48

And click here to check our demo page
http://www.noorululoom.com/s/