[Blindmath] SAS accessibility

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 00:01:40 UTC 2013

Hi Ryan,
After you open the log or output window, press Control-A to select all
the text and then copy to Word or another text editor. Sometimes JAWS
acts like the viewer is blank; when this happens, I think it's because
another window is blocking the view. I have had success by closing
that other window with control-F4, like you were closing a document.
After hitting Control-F4, go back to the log (with Alt-V, L) or to the
output window (with Alt-v, O) then select-all and copy into Word as
above. However, I suspect that once you get rid of the extraneous
other window, JAWS will read it fine.
You can also save an output file in Rich Text format and then open it
with a text editor to read the contents. Go to Save As, and under file
type choose RTF. You might be able to do this with log files too.
Best of luck,
Arielle