[Blindmath] thoughts on a PIAF please

Julie Balassa jbalassa at valenciacollege.edu
Fri Jan 25 21:32:10 UTC 2013

We use it here and it's fantastic. I'm working on some tactile graphs right now. "Quickly" however may not be an applicable adjective - smile. If you have templates it saves a bunch of time as you can use bits and pieces of old Illustrator files to copy and paste into new ones.

jkb

Julie K. Balassa
Assistant Director, Office for Students with Disabilities
Mail Code 3-31
701 N Econlockhatchee Trail
Orlando, FL 32825
office: building 5 suite 216
east: 407.582.2039
west: 407.582.1603
vp east: 407.374.1562
vp west: 407-992-8941
fax: 407.582.8908
jbalassa at valenciacollege.edu

Please note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law,
most written communications to or from College
employees regarding College business are public
records, available to the public and media upon
request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may
be subject to public disclosure.