[Blindmath] Orion TI-84 Talking Graphing Calculator at NFB Convention.

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Mon Jul 1 21:26:47 UTC 2013

I want to invite everyone who is at the NFB convention to come by the
Hospitality Suite 244, Thursday, July 4, from 6:00 to 10:00 pm at the Rosen
Centre Hotel.  We will have several Orion TI-84 Plus Talking Graphing
Calculators available.  Come by and get hands on time with the newest
calculator from the American Printing House and Orbit Research.  We will
also have a tactile printer to demonstrate printing a graph from the Orion
TI-84 Plus.    Come on by and join in the fun.

Ken Perry /APH