[Blindmath] MathPlayer 3 is available

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 12:45:56 UTC 2013

He said IE9, not IE10. In either case, this MathML player should work with
IE9 and later because support for IE 9 and earlier is eventually going to
stop, which will force all legacy browser users to the newest minimum
version (probably 9 or 10). Just like CSS code when creating website
layouts, the newest IE versions might have serious problems. However,
developers, regardless of what they create, needs to somehow attempt to
shoehorn their browser code 9nto a broken IE version.