[Blindmath] MiniTab

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 19:50:16 UTC 2013

Hello:

My name is Justin Young and I'm a blind student currently taking an
intro stats course which is a prerequesit for a master's program that
I'll be starting in the Fall.  I just subscribed officially to this
list today, but before I did I tried sending a message so not sure if
that message will be sent as well.  If it is, I apologize for the
double posting.  My course is using a program called MiniTab 16 and
I've never used it before.  I tried playing with the program that I
installed on my computer and its not really fun to play with, haha!  I
came across a thread via google from this list on this subject and
wanted to ask a few questions.  I believe the last version accessible
to screen readers was version 12 or 13?  How many on this list have
heard of it or have used this program?  Any suggestions, advice,
comments you have are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin Young