[Blindmath] Measuring

Susan Mooney susanannemooney at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 00:42:48 UTC 2013

I'm sure it's probably food coloring but to be on the safest side possible,
it should be done by a pharmacist just in case there is any possibility of
a specific food coloring altering the effectiveness of the meds unless she
calls the pharmacist and asks if she can use ordinary food coloring and get
the go-ahead to color it herself.  Lots of times they'll color meds just so
that they look more appealing to kids.

SM