[Blindmath] Nemetex

Shalini Menon shalini1394 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 12:46:35 UTC 2013

Thanks for all your help Sarah! I am trying to figure out LaTeX, because I
feel like even if I don't use it now, I probably will find it useful at some
point of time.
 Are you still using a Pac Mate for Math? You had mentioned that you studied
Economics in college as well. How did you work with the Graphs? In high
school all my diagrams were made using wikkistix on raised graph paper, but
I've been wondering if there's another way.

Shalini