[Blindmath] Measuring

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jun 7 15:49:40 UTC 2013

Susan,

As Arielle said, to a totally blind person, all medicines are clear.  <smile>  There are some techniques that those of us who are
blind parents
have used and they may work for you even if you don't need the notched markings.  There are also certain types of syringes that
work better than others.  This isn't really a mathematical problem, though.  Also some on the Blind Parents list have
some remaining vision and there may even be certain types of light that might help you if other techniques do not work.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson