[Blindmath] LaTeX

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Thu Jun 13 16:19:03 UTC 2013

There is nothing you can do with a screen reader and Adobe Reader to make PDF math readable.  You either have to learn LaTeX syntax or convert the expressions to MathML.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.