[Blindmath] MathTrax Graphing Tools for the Blind

raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 04:38:29 UTC 2013

sir, i am raaju singh from india.

actually i am quite new student of mathematics, and i got this math
tracks software only before a few days from one of my friend. and i am
trying to messing around this software to literate how is graphs look
like along with its description and audio feedback. therefore, this
tutorial is one of the very important tutorial for me.

sir, million of thanks for the link of this tutorial. but you know,
the problem i am facing is that i am not be able to download this
tutorial, as well as other tutorial from this website. i have attempt
a lot, but this tutorial is only downloading up to 50% and then
getting stock. even i have use some other podcatcher application from
my phone, as well as from my notebook. it is getting the same as
above.

so, it is my humble request that i would be very grateful, if you try
to upload this tutorial on any other website like sendspace or
dropbox, then give the link either to my personal id that is
bidhwin at gmail.com, or here in the reply.

sincerely your,
raaju singh

--
"if you can not find the brighter side of life, then, polish darker
side. attitude of adjustment is a key instrument to live life."

send from nokia®c500.2