[Blindmath] The LEANMath Editor, making math really accessible

Brian Richwine blrichwine at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 17:13:19 UTC 2013

Hello John,

Thanks so much for your work in this area. I listened in on your EASI
presentation the other week on LEAN Math. I hope it can be rescheduled soon!

We are working on ways to support a student who is blind and has a
restriction in his sense of touch to the point that he can not read braille
or use tactile diagrams. I'd love to be a beta tester of your LEAN Math
application.

Sincerely,
  Brian Richwine