[Blindmath] relearning calculus

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 20 20:55:40 UTC 2013

I think others might chime in with better resources, and I know that this
might be taken somewhat as comedy, but believe it or not, I actually found
these two videos to be super useful, as well as super crazy. This is
calculus in 20 minutes, parts 1 and 2.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX_is9LzFSY

part 2 (not sure if this link still works. They took part 2 down from
youtube):
http://wilberchie.multiply.com/video/item/53/Calculus_in_20_Minutes_Part_2

now, if you want an actual course, I recommend Kahn Academy. It's good
stuff. Here's his calculus series. Btw, it's all free.

http://www.khanacademy.org/math/calculus

take care,
Sina

Twitter: @SinaBahram