[Blindmath] Getting rid of Braille math books

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:04:06 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

Since I've now started at the University of Texas I will be moving from the reasonably large box I live in now to a smaller one near campus. This means I won't have room for the boxes and boxes of Braille math books I've accumulated over the past few years. I believe they include intermediate algebra, trig, and possibly cal 1. If you're in the area and can possibly find a use for them, please let me know. I'd hate to just throw them out.

Thanks,
Amanda