[Blindmath] Death by calculus

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 18:15:50 UTC 2013

Hi Pranav,

I don't have access to one right now, although that could change either if
the folks at the local hacker space let me use theirs or if I meet the right
people at UT. What I do have is a tub of modeling clay. Someone could always
use that to give me a quick idea of a 3D shape that I haven't understood
from its graphic.