[Blindmath] Problems For reading PDF Files off Mathematics

Radha r.radha05 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 06:24:18 UTC 2013

Friends, as my subject line indicates I have many books of mathematics
In PDF format, but I feell that I can not read The fractional number I
have changed jaws and Adobe Reader but in vain.
I have installed jaws 14.0 and Adobe Reader 11.0 now. I have also
shown the books to my sister, she can read these books very properly
But the jaws is not reading it.
So Please tell me that how can I solve the sums of Fractions In these Books?
Do we have any software in additional?
Thanks.......
-
Cheers,
Radha
"Everything you want in your life is waiting for you an inch outside
your comfort zone, and an inch inside your effort."