[Blindmath] graphing inequalities

Sean Tikkun jaquis at mac.com
Fri Nov 8 15:27:59 UTC 2013

I'm wondering from a design perspective if creating a grooved or gridded under mat would help with student graphing.  As a teacher I made stencils out of old Braille book covers so I could quickly create 1-4 axis on the fly in classes.

I'm imagining a very low hight bump grid with a depression for an axis.

Sean Richards Tikkun

Sent from my iPod

> On Nov 7, 2013, at 10:57 PM, Susan Osterhaus <osterhauss at tsbvi.edu> wrote:
>
> Thanks for looking into this Li.