[Blindmath] Scientific calculator for high-school student

sabra1023 sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 00:56:20 UTC 2013

Actually yes. Introducing a graphing calculator too early is a common problem and American schools. I recently got out of high school and I'm in college, and when I was in middle school, we're talking sixth and seventh grade, everyone was using a graphing calculator except me because one didn't exist for the blind yet. In Thailand however, things are probably different. When you get to higher-level math like trigonometry and calculus, it becomes impractical and takes away from learning the concepts when you have to do difficult problem my hand.