[Blindmath] An issue with JAWS and Wolfram Alpha -- how canthis be resolved?

Petr Pařízek sweetji at seznam.cz
Sun Nov 24 07:37:26 UTC 2013

Dear Jose,

It's doing the same thing, no matter if I use JAWS 15.0 or 10.0 or even
7.10.

Wolframalpha is an online tool which can be accessed here:

www.wolframalpha.com

There's an input field entitled "Enter what you want to calculate or know
about". Let's say I type something into this field, like "x^3 - 3*x = 1",
and press enter. Then a new webpage comes up where one of the headings says
"Solutions" and a nearby link says "Exact forms". So i click "Exact forms"
and then the solutions aren't given as numerical values but rather as sums
or differences of cube roots. Sadly, I'm only able to read the desired
solutions in IE and not in other browsers.

Thank you.

Petr