[Blindmath] An issue with JAWS and Wolfram Alpha -- how canthisbe resolved?

Wheatley, Richard r.wheatley2 at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun Nov 24 19:04:15 UTC 2013

Have you tried m.wolframalpha, I have just been introduced to wolframalpha recently and couldn't make it work, and some -one told me about this chat room and here's where I found out about the mobile version, I haven't tested it as much as I should have but from what work I have got round to with it, it works.
Cheers
Richard