[Blindmath] This week on Eyes On Success: Web and Computer Accessibility

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Oct 2 13:08:40 UTC 2013

1340 Web and Computer Accessibility (Oct. 2, 2013)

 As technology advances, screen readers strive to keep up with new ways of
accessing information and working with applications. Hosts Peter and Nancy
Torpey talk with Leonie Watson about the British Computer Association of the
Blind, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), AccessTalk Podcast, Leonie's
blog and other sources of information about computer accessibility.

** An important note for users of iOS devices **

Several listeners have notified us of problems that they were having
listening to episodes of Eyes On Success on their iOS devices.  After a lot
of research and testing, we now believe that these issues have been
resolved.  So, you should now be able to listen to Eyes On Success on your
iOS device without any difficulties.  It would be helpful to us if you could
drop us a line to verify that any problems you were seeing have been fixed.
You can do so by sending us a note off-list at:

hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net

Your feedback is appreciated  - Thanks.

If you want to join our listener forum to receive weekly updates send an
e-mail to:

EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

For subscribing to the podcast, listening to shows from our archives, and
other resources, go to:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Enjoy!

The Hosts and Producers of Eyes On Success

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with low vision

Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Like us on Facebook at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on Twitter at:

       <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on AudioBoo at:

        <https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess>
https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the listener forum by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net