[Blindmath] Regarding some softwares

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:48:04 UTC 2013

Hello, friends. I have heard of many softwares that could help me in
my secondary schooling's Maths. Please give me your feedback and
briefly please tell me its use, features and application in a sixth
standard student's school life. Below is the list of softwares that I
would like you'll to explain.
Maths Flow
Maths Type
Maths Trax
Maths Player
VP Arithmetics
VP Algebra
Infty Chatty
Infty Editor
Infty Reader
Please also suggest me softwares that could be helpful to me.
Thank you very much.
Also, I would like to know if my Maths textbook "Oxford New Enjoying
Mathematics Class 6" by Jose Paul is available in DAISY format or any
other e-format.
Thanks again.
I would also like to type out my notes into a word processor like I do
for my other subjects. I am unable to find certain symbols on the
standard qwerty keyboard. Please help me here. I have also heard about
a mathematical language called Latex. Will it help me ina ny way in
typing my Maths stuff.
Thank you again.