[Blindmath] FW: Recent posts from Design Science News

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Fri Oct 11 22:11:27 UTC 2013

Thanks.  That's a good contact.  Rob Sinclair was on early rounds of talks
we had that were more focused on the IE11 problem where they said they
might remove support for the technology MathPlayer depends on. He wasn't on
the latest round of talks about the IE10 bug.

Neil Soiffer
SeniorScientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Ed