[Blindmath] IBM SPSS21 and NVDA

Paula Hobley awesomepresence at paulahobley.com
Tue Oct 29 08:00:38 UTC 2013

Hi Faiz

Thanks so much for your reply.  I have been trying to find simple
instruction guides for SPSS (when I was required to use this program
previously it wasn't accessible and I needed a notetaker's assistance) but
I'm not finding anything.  I'll check out the web site you sent me and have
a look for other spss tutorials.

Thanks again.

Paula